VALUES: Access, Community, Responsibility
- Advocating for sustainable, multi-user trails that provide San Diegans with diverse opportunities to experience nature.
- Building collaborative relationships with all groups and constituencies that support our Mission
- Protecting and promoting trail access through communication, education, and actions.
- Fostering life-long cycling skills, understanding of safety, trail etiquette.
- Promoting fitness, athletic awareness, and camaraderie in the outdoors for all levels of cycling ability.
- Welcoming, developing, and inspiring a diverse and active membership base reflective of our community.
- Abiding by IMBA’s 6 ‘Rules of the Trail’:https://www.imba.com/sites/default/files/Team_IMBA/RulesOfTheTrail.pdf
- Minimizing environmental impacts of recreation while maximizing access
- Riding on open trails only, fostering respect and dialogue with land managers, and having and empathy for other trail users.