City of Encinitas
Encintas offers a system of multi use trails which are mostly wide dirt pathways with a little bit of singletrack mixed in. The City of Encinitas’ 40-plus miles of trails are meant to be enjoyed and shared with other humans, with their dogs and horses, and with the creatures who inhabit the surrounding natural environment. Check city trail maps for details as bicycles and horses are not permitted on some trails such as the Manchester Preserve Trails or the Encinitas Ranch Area trails.
- Primary Trail Type: Cross-Country
- E-Bikes Allowed: YES, Class 1 and 2 only
- Land Status: City Managed
- Land Manager: City of Encinitas
- Encinitas Trails & Open Space Webpage
- Encinitas Trails Coalition Webpage